What it’s made of:
- Type: Bi-component polymeric – cement coating system.
- Component A: Liquid
- Component B: Powder.
- Density: 2,0 kg/dm3
- PH: 12.
- Not flammable
- Adhesion to concrete: A 28 d: > 15 kg/cm2.
- Performance: 1,8 kg / m2 per mm of thickness.
- Strength: Compression 30n: > 300 kg/cm2.
- Drying period: 3-4 hours under standard conditions of 15 ° and HR<70%
There has not been a product available on the market with so many beneficial characteristics as Microcement / Microscreed Here we list the features that make Microcement / Microscreed such a unique product:
- Can be placed on almost any surface.
- It is very resistant to weight, friction, shock, abrasion, high temperatures, Water, moisture and to ultraviolet.
- Microcement / Microscreed itself does not crack.
- Extremely durable.
- Used to restore damaged and uneven surfaces, whether, concrete, wood, tile, etc..
- There are a variety of colours and shades to choose from.
- It can be applied in both small and large venues in domestic and commercial locations. either internally or externally.
- Reduces costs and labour.
- It is very easy to maintain and clean.
- Minimal thickness of no more than 3.00 mm.
” We are here to guide you through your project and give you honest advice to achieve a finish that will last for years. “
We will be happy to answer any queries you may have and help guide you through the process:
get a quick quote
We have the skills and knowledge within the trade to refurbish most floor types. If you have any queries regarding your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.